Today I was buying some bricolage accessories in aki, when I spotted the power meter that Joao Barros mentioned a few days ago, so I decided to buy one to.
Let me start by saying how much power I’ve started saving by turning off “stand-by” equipments:
- Living room TV (8W in "off"!? and 12W in standby)
- Desktop computer, 2x LCD Monitor (8w) - which I don't use anymore but were still plugged in.
- Kitchen TV (4W)
- Several Power adapters (4W)
- G4 mac-mini (30W on, 3W on standby!!)
- Microwave (4W to display a clock !?
Hope to save some € thanks to this :)